Thursday 31 October 2013

THANK YOU


Assalammualaikum..

2-3 menjak fikiran saya kosong.. hati saya sakit.. sedih.. pilu..
kenapa?
biarkan menjadi persoalan.. dan hanya tertentu mengetahui..
yes, for now i need support from my mum and friends.. 
all words/advice/opinion/solution etc is all appreciated!
I'm learn from MISTAKE.. 
and really hope this would NOT happen again..
sometimes i really thankful for being hurt.. why?
because I know Allah want me to be a perfect human..
be a perfect than before..

And i learn something.......

BELIEVE IN QADA' & QADAR

In Shaa Allah

Pray for me.. thank you..

3 comments:

  1. Salam kenal Lynn.. Banyakkan berdoa.. Insha Allah, everythings will be fine.. =)
    ZON PERMAISURI CHOMEL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uit dah 5 minggu blog menyepi..kemon lah..hahahahhahahha

    ReplyDelete